For general questions, please call (512) 382-0117 or use the contact form below. If your questions are regarding your account and our services, the most efficient way to reach us is to use the form below.
Got a question?
Managing Your Account
You can easily submit orders via our online portal, or have the option to fill out our paper requisitions (available upon request).
All molecular tests are processed within 24 hours of specimen arrival at our lab.
Physicians can view all results by logging into their portal using their username and password. All results will be displayed in the portal’s home dashboard.
All samples should have the following documents included inside the back pocket of each specimen’s collection bag:
- A Test Requisition Form
- Photocopy of Insurance and Photo ID
- Doctor’s clinical notes
You can track the status of your test results inside our portal using the “status” column. See below for the key:
- Held: The physician order for the test has been submitted, but the physical sample has not yet arrived at the lab.
- Received: The test sample has arrived at the lab and has been checked-in.
- Processing: The sample is being processed (this phase usually takes between 6 to 8 hours, barring the need to re-run the sample)
- Complete: Processing is complete and the test result is available.